Nice little community you've made
I can see it's new and still building.
I myself am making an adventure game and can't make graphics for, well you know the word. I hope one day to be able to at least do basic graphics so I don't need to keep using free, legal sprites.
Also my preferred program for game design and editing is The Gimp.
Rowr! Thar Roundabout, English major, CA, working on a (non?) collectible miniatures/card game that I'm hoping to take to market locally next year.
Would write more, but it's way late. =^_^=
The Game Design Sketchpad is now open! Posts to this community must be
about the game industry or game design. All posts that do not fit
this rule(along with standard fare LJ rules) will be deleted.
Examples of what is allowed:
- Analysis of gameplay elements usually found in games of a specific genre.
- An in-depth review of a game.
- News pertaining to business trends in the industry.
- Self-created concepts, quick notes on a game you want to make.
Examples of what is not
- Posting/requesting for release dates of upcoming games.
- Requesting ROMs.
- Unconstructive ranting.
Please use tags whenever possible so it's easier for people to find,
sort or filter posts. Questions? Please leave a comment and I'll
get back to you as soon as you can.